The Financial Analyst will be responsible for working directly in the accounts receivable, monitoring the flow of receivables, accounts payable classifications, cash flow, and support in the preparation of projections of sales and performance.
Being a part of Kokku means being able to work with comittment to excelence. As a result, we put our talents and efforts on making games better. In addition, only at Kokku you will have the opportunity to work with great IPs and major studios like Activision, Guerrilla Games, Netflix, Warner Brothers and Treyarch, to name a few.
At Kokku we have a team of experts, working on every stage of game production. We strongly believe in pushing boundaries and creating remarkable experiences.
The benefits about joining Kokku
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health Insurance;
- A transparent and inclusion-oriented culture;
- Relocation bonus,
- Meal ticket;
- Transport benefits and more;
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere;
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team;
- Private healthcare & Multisport card;
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks;
- An opportunity to grow in a stimulating industry.
As a Financial Analyst you will
- Conference of the tax calculation bases and analysis of invoicing and tax collection;
- Bank reconciliation and support in preparing the annual budget planning;
- Accounts payable and receivable;
- Support to the Accounting Department, and safekeeping of documents, as well as the analysis of Balance Sheet/DRE;
- Checking and payment of different expenses, registration, scheduling, control of deadlines and making of amounts for payments;
- Support the accounting part of the documentation, interaction on any changes that influence or interfere in the closing of accounts, reception and treatment of accounting and tax accounting and fiscal documents;
- Cash flow statement: cash inflows and outflows;
- Support in financial projection through accrued accounts payable and forecasted accounts receivable based on historical data, customer contracts and future targets;
- Assistance in controlling defaults, support in accounting closing activities and treasury (accounts payable/accounts receivable/banks);
- Contact with service providers and suppliers to handle financial matters financial matters;
- Support to Kokku’s administrative and HR for financial matters;
- Interaction and support to consultancies for financial;
- Foreign exchange closing.
We expect you to have
- Academic background, completed or in progress in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting Sciences;
- Mastery of the office package: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel;
- Proven experience in a similar position.
Would also be nice to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, multitasking;
- Time management skills in all disciplines;
- Ability to assess and identify risks, set priorities and solve problems, profile proactive and hands-on;
- Intermediate English.