We are looking for a Senior 3D Artist, experience related to Level Art & Direction, Lighting & Look Development, Anatomy, and clothing.
Being a part of Kokku means being able to work with comittment to excelence. As a result, we put our talents and efforts on making games better. In addition, only at Kokku you will have the opportunity to work with great IPs and major studios like Activision, Guerrilla Games, Netflix, Warner Brothers and Treyarch, to name a few.
At Kokku we have a team of experts, working on every stage of game production. We strongly believe in pushing boundaries and creating remarkable experiences.
The benefits about joining Kokku
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health Insurance;
- A transparent and inclusion-oriented culture;
- Relocation bonus,
- Meal ticket;
- Transport benefits and more.
As a Senior 3D Artist you will
- Help design modular and technical workflows to support gameplay features.
- The Organic Modeling/Texturing and hard surface artis candidate will translate 2D concepts into full 3D assets such as weapons, vehicles, mechanics, and armour, creatures, Cloth, Hair, Fur, and Characters and support our growing game development team working for AAA/PC/Console and Mobile products for our clients.
- Create models, uv map, textures, and materials for environment, armour, vehicle, mechanical, weapons assets, creatures, characters, and environment terrain, vegetation.
- Help develop final look of hard surface and organic models and help set and maintain the high-quality bar for the game projects.
- Assist in scoping work for on time milestone deliveries.
- Support concept phase with 3D explorations.
- Provide Consistent & Quality results.
We expect you to have
- Portfolio of work demonstrating strong proficiency as a Hard Surface artist and an Organic or Character artist.
- Self-driven with strong communication skills and ability to tackle challenges and problem solve with a strong sense of ownership and ability to work closely with many other disciplines and be a team player.
- Ability to bring an asset from modeling all the way to Texturing and getting the object in game and understand of texture creation.
- Experience creating hard surface assets and organic assets and strong sense of three-dimensional form, body proportions and anatomy.
- Skilled in creating and understanding PBR materials.
- Intermediate understanding of Maya/Max, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter and advanced of current game art pipelines and methodologies.
Would also be nice to have
- Experience creating 2D rough concepts and/or illustrations, Unreal Engine, Autodesk Fusion, rigging and skinning and Spline Modeling techniques and approaches.