Typical Responsibilities – Position Final Key Results:
• Identify which means/methods/sources/channels would work best for talent acquisition
• Responsible for the onboarding meeting
• Organize the induction process
• Schedule and conduct interviews
• Responsible for preparing job descriptions
• Responsible for ads on Kokku platforms and website
• Hunting candidates on the various platforms for attracting talent
• Advertise open positions with the MKT team
• Advertise open positions on social networks
• Support the HR team
• Use technology and its advances to create a proactive and continuous talent pool.
• Identify flaws in the selection process and partner with your HR manager to resolve them.
• Be a talent advisor to your partners.
• Promote operational excellence throughout the recruitment process.
• Work on common projects that will impact cost, time, and quality of hiring.
• Send reports about the recruitment process
• Ad Roc support
• Identify the risk areas
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Academic training, complete higher education or in progress in Administration; Psychology or people management or proven experience in the area
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel; Internet
• Basic knowledge of CLT
• Professional experience in personnel routines and recruitment, preferably in games or IT companies
• Intermediate English, fluency would be a competitive advantage.
• Information Organization;
• Deadline accomplishments;
• Heads up;
• Ethical Integrity;
This position is based in Recife – PE and requires coming to the studio.