We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
This is NOT a remote position – you need to be in RECIFE – PE.
The benefits about joining Kokku
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health Insurance;
- A transparent and inclusion-oriented culture;
- Relocation bonus,
- Meal ticket;
- Transport benefits and more
As a QA Tester you will
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Collaborate with engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
We expect you to have
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role;
- Experience in project management and QA methodology;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Working knowledge of test management software is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is an asset.