The Project Manager is responsible for creating and meeting goals and deadlines for various projects in a game studio.
Being a part of Kokku means being able to work with comittment to excelence. As a result, we put our talents and efforts on making games better. In addition, only at Kokku you will have the opportunity to work with great IPs and major studios like Activision, Guerrilla Games, Netflix, Warner Brothers and Treyarch, to name a few.
At Kokku we have a team of experts, working on every stage of game production. We strongly believe in pushing boundaries and creating remarkable experiences.
The benefits about joining Kokku
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health Insurance;
- A transparent and inclusion-oriented culture;
- Relocation bonus,
- Meal ticket;
- Transport benefits and more.
As a Project Manager you will
- Assist the producer with project kick-off and act as owner of the deliverables;
- Support the team in capacity planning and scope management in a realistic way;
- Scheduling and tracking Deliverables (Status, progression, priority) in close collaboration with the team of Producers;
- Planning Milestones, Reviews and Retrospectives in close collaboration with the team of Producers.
- Mitigate and highlight any existing and potential risks ahead of time;
- Coordinate and track schedules, identify current and future risks, and resolve communication and other issues;
- Develop and implement project guidelines with each collaborating team (define deadlines, respective roles and responsibilities, and a clear decision-making structure), communicate them to the teams, make any necessary adjustments, and ensure compliance throughout the production process.
We expect you to have
- Project Management experience in gaming industry or similar;
- Fluent English;
- PMP Certification;
- Knowledge in project management tools (Jira/Monday/Asana/, etc.);
- Familiarity with methodologies such as: Scrum, Waterfall, etc.;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite and/or Google Suite: Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, etc.
Would also be nice to have
- Basic knowledge of version control software (SVN, Github, Perforce);
- Basic knowledge of publishing tools. (Sony Developer Portal, NDP etc.);
- Any additional knowledge of development-focused applications (game engine, art tools, coding);
- Any other software-driven methodology (PRINCE 2, TQM etc.);
- Knowledge of ISO standards (especially ISO 9000/9001).