The Producer is responsible for overseeing the project development process. This role plays a crucial part in supgame design the development team from one project phase to the next, ensuring quality, collaboration, and communication.
Being a part of Kokku means being able to work with comittment to excelence. As a result, we put our talents and efforts on making games better. In addition, only at Kokku you will have the opportunity to work with great IPs and major studios like Activision, Guerrilla Games, Netflix, Warner Brothers and Treyarch, to name a few.
At Kokku we have a team of experts, working on every stage of game production. We strongly believe in pushing boundaries and creating remarkable experiences.
The benefits about joining Kokku
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health Insurance;
- A transparent and inclusion-oriented culture;
- Relocation bonus,
- Meal ticket;
- Transport benefits and more;
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere;
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team;
- Private healthcare & Multisport card;
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks;
- An opportunity to grow in a stimulating industry.
As a Producer you will
- Establish a clear product vision for the team and relevant stakeholders, ensuring no communication and understanding gaps, with a focus on development, game design and stakeholder alignment;
- Ensure the project team is effective in delivering on-time, within budget, and with the desired quality, organizing, monitoring, and effectively tracking the development of game assets;
- Schedule production objectives, tasks, and milestones among all stakeholders, considering development and game design strategies;
- Collaborate with clients to establish project approval processes and development expectations;
- Develop and maintain project backlogs, product roadmaps, and creative vision for the games;
- Maintain up-to-date and versioned documentation related to all projects involved;
- Ensure all assets are tracked, including their status, version number, changes, throughout the process until final delivery;
- Maintain smooth workflow and operation between departments;
- Report on metrics and maintain regular reports for team members;
- Responsible for team organization, organizing meetings, discussions, feedback, and communication;
- Set goals and milestones for the entire game, with a good understanding of the game market, competitors, and constraints, especially in terms of development and game design projects;
- Responsible for product quality, controlling it in all aspects of the game with the help of the lead and directors;
- Communicate with stakeholders and the team to anticipate potential risks and present solutions, particularly related to development and game design strategies.
We expect you to have
- Experience and knowledge of the game development process and industry;
- Proven experience as a Senior Game Producer, managing teams in the gaming industry with a focus on development and game design projects;
- Mature personality, capable of managing relationships at a higher level and dealing well with a multicultural work environment;
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills for delivering quality projects within tight deadlines;
- Project management skills;
- Fluent communication in English;
- Excellent knowledge of project management software like Jira;
- Self-manageable, motivated with strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Able to handle multidisciplinary tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Would also be nice to have
- Experience in all stages of production development as a senior product manager or producer;
- Game development experience is desired;
- Experience in AAA productions;
- Experience with outsourcing development;
- Experience as a publishing producer;
- Experience in management tools products or similar to enhance our overall project management.