The ideal candidate is a great people person, customer oriented, and motivated to ensuring an optimal experience for staff utilizing our network, services, workstations, and pipeline applications. Performance & Optimization is at the forefront of this individuals approach to IT management and data security for both staff and client data is of the highest importance.
- Be our point of contact for technical support requests
- Provide a strong and consistent customer service experience for all staff
- Work with production management to manage, maintain, and develop core production and Helpdesk systems, applications and processes
- Manage and prioritize incoming tasks effectively
- Troubleshoot complex technical problems while being resourceful
- Champion new hardware, software and A/V solutions
- Build, image and deploy workstations.
- Maintain and manage all hardware inventory
- Support new hire setup and studio desk moves, ensuring both are as pain-free as possible
- Assist IT team with technology procurement and record keeping
- Ability to drive IT projects and initiatives as directed by management.
- Monitor server performance, access logs, and investigate intrusion detection.
- Augment existing data protection policies and create new ones where necessary.
- Periodically Audit and review data protection policies.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology. Minimum Requirement
- Must have an IT related degree or equivalent experience in a related field. Additional
Requirements (Nice to have)
- Familiarity with Firewall appliance (PFSense / Sonicwall)
- Knowledge of tools: Ghost Solution Suite, Faronics Deep Freeze, Faronics Insights or equivalent.
- Ability to install, manage and maintain an Active Directory server
- Knowledge in file management (access control, quotas)
- Knowledge of Backup systems (Veeam Backup, Iperius Backup)
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring tools. (Zabbix or Nagios)