We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our incredible Development Team as a leader and mentor.
Being a part of Kokku means being able to work with comittment to excelence. As a result, we put our talents and efforts on making games better. In addition, only at Kokku you will have the opportunity to work with great IPs and major studios like Activision, Guerrilla Games, Netflix, Warner Brothers and Treyarch, to name a few.
At Kokku we have a team of experts, working on every stage of game production. We strongly believe in pushing boundaries and creating remarkable experiences.
The benefits about joining Kokku
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health Insurance;
- A transparent and inclusion-oriented culture;
- Relocation bonus,
- Meal ticket;
- Transport benefits and more
As an Engineering Manager you will
- Facilitate the flow of information, knowledge sharing and best practices between the team and the producers and project managers;
- Drive production excellence initiatives, working closely with all producers, project managers and engineering production services;
- Manage and provide direction to the engineering teams of each project under your purview, acting as a bridge between the engineering team and the producer and project manager;
- Regularly gather production data and project information and communicate this information using various channels (Confluence, Teams, Emails);
- Work closely with the Head of Engineering on the studio’s production strategy and roadmap;
- Coordinate the Engineering department’s hiring plan and support hiring and recruiting choices with the recruiting and producers/production teams support;
- Promote synergy between our production studios (near future) and manage the product portfolio;
- Coordinate the allocation of resources to execute the projects and their vision for professional growth of the developers, creating value for our Engineering Department;
- Actively participate in the professional management and training of the developer team, together with the Leads and Principals allocated to your team;
- Work with our Team Leaders to define strategies and OKR for the engineering team, in collaboration with our strategy.
We expect you to have
- Proven experience with game programming or similar industry;
- Proven experience with leading a small team of engineers;
- Expertise in one or more core areas of game development, such as rendering, game engines, tools and pipelines, and backend;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Reliable sense of ownership to identify and solve problems;
- Strong collaborative mindset and interpersonal skills;
- Successful experience in a similar position;
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain constructive relationships with your contacts;
- Interpersonal skills and technical knowledge to guide and manage career and growth of your team;
- Interest in getting involved in innovative, high value-added projects;
- Fluent English.