We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our Art Team as an Art QA Analyst.
The Art QA Analyst is the gatekeeper between the production and the client, ensuring that the quality expectations are met and contributing to the optimal performance capacity of the art team.
Being a part of Kokku means being able to work with comittment to excelence. As a result, we put our talents and efforts on making games better. In addition, only at Kokku you will have the opportunity to work with great IPs and major studios like Activision, Guerrilla Games, Netflix, Warner Brothers and Treyarch, to name a few.
At Kokku we have a team of experts, working on every stage of game production. We strongly believe in pushing boundaries and creating remarkable experiences.
The benefits about joining Kokku
- Competitive financial reward;
- Health Insurance;
- A transparent and inclusion-oriented culture;
- Relocation bonus,
- Meal ticket;
- Transport benefits and more;
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere;
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team;
- Private healthcare & Multisport card;
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks;
- An opportunity to grow in a stimulating industry.
As an Art QA Analyst you will
- Mentoring and training our Art Managers/Art Producers/QA&QC;
- Verify content created by Art teams;
– Test created 3D assets;
– Check technical requirements (correct modeling practices, polycount, PBR, file usage, naming convention, etc);
- Run performance tests and analysis;
- Maintain Art QA Knowledge database;
- Create technical reports for all assets in the game;
- Assist artists with technical difficulties.
We expect you to have
- Some experience in 3D art – you should have some works in your portfolio;
- Good organization;
- Exellent communication skills, ability to explain and vulgarize, use the proper channels;
- Good analytical skills;
- Fluent English user in spoken/written communication;
- Focus on quality;
- Rigorous at work;
- Passion for playing games.
Would also be nice to have
- Knowledge of Maya/3D Studio Max and similar software is a plus;
- Knowledge of game/software testing processes, pipelines and tools will be a plus;
- Knowledge of task management & testing software (JIRA/Testtrack etc.) will be a plus.
You should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to your application
- Preferably portfolio should focus on technical quality, for instance requirement and specification versus results;
- Content or process description of an example of quality control work in experience.