We are seeking an experienced developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design;
- Translate design specification into functional game;
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, 3D, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management;
- Familiarity with level design and planning;
- Experience with game physics and particle systems;
- Experience with mobile and console game development;
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware;
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns;
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code;
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Perforce.
- Good knowledge of C++;
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- Have one or more released games;
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.